Join the herd!
Jumping Elephants is looking for a talented and energetic User Experience researcher to help us on some projects. UX research is at the heart of all JE projects as the user is our primary concern.
As an UX researcher you will be responsible for:
- Usability testing
- Heuristic evaluation
- Persona research
- Persona creation
- Usage scenario creation
- Information architecture validation
- Cognitive walkthrough
- Content verification
Some skills you will need:
- Playing well with others and working effectively in teams
- Being committed to quality with an attention for detail
- Writing and communicating beautifully, professionally and clearly
- Using Microsoft Office tools (specifically having an advanced understanding of Microsoft outlook and excel)
- Can work in both official languages
- Competitive salary and benefits package is available
If you’re interested, please send a nice email to info at jumpingelephants.ca with:
- An explanation of why you think you would be great as a Jumping Elephants UX Researcher (be sure to highlight some of the experiences and skills that match the lists above)
- A copy of your resume
- The link to your LinkedIn profile
- A link to an example of something you’ve worked on and a summary of your involvement
- One reference from a company where you worked in a similar role
We can’t wait to meet you!
About Jumping Elephants
Jumping Elephants is a small, but mighty, consulting group located in the heart of Canada’s capital.
Specializing in user centered solutions design and business process management, we strive to help businesses solve their biggest challenges while ensuring that their end products can be easily used.
Jumping Elephants offers services for the private, public and not for profit sectors that will help our clients along the way to design the best solution for their particular, unique and complex problem. We specialize in user centered design approaches to problems that help our clients produce best in class, award-winning solutions.