Do you have a passion for the organization of information?
Jumping Elephants is looking for a little help!
We’re looking for talented and energetic information architects to join our growing business.
There are positions available for all experience levels of IA, Jr. Intermediate and Sr.
As a jumping elephant information architect you will be working on IT projects that require the efficient organization, structuring and labelling of many types of content. Users are at the centre of our business and will be a primary focus for any solution we implement.
A few things we’d need you to be experienced in:
- Sitemaps / Wireframes
- Usability testing
- Web analytics
- Content inventories / Content management
- Process flows
- Web site design or other web transformation
Some skills you will need:
- Playing well with others and working effectively in teams
- Being committed to quality with an attention for detail
- Writing and communicating beautifully, professionally and clearly speaking at least a little French (bonjour!)
- Using Microsoft Office tools (specifically having an advanced understanding of Microsoft outlook and excel)
- Secret security clearance
- Varies with experience level
If you’re interested, please send a nice email to info at jumpingelephants.ca that includes:
- Why you think you would be great as a Jumping Elephants Information Architect (be sure to highlight some of the experiences and skills that match the lists above)
- A copy of your resume
- The link to your linkedIn profile
- A sample of your work
- One reference from a company where you worked in a similar role
We can’t wait to meet you!
About Jumping Elephants
Jumping Elephants is a small, but mighty, consulting group located in the heart of Canada’s capital.
Specializing in user centered solutions design and business process management, we strive to help businesses solve their biggest challenges while ensuring that their end products can be easily used.
Jumping Elephants offers services for the private, public and not for profit sectors that will help our clients along the way to design the best solution for their particular, unique and complex problem. We specialize in user centered design approaches to problems that help our clients produce best in class, award-winning solutions.