Intelligent messaging for the Government of Canada
Jumping Elephants would like to conduct a pilot in artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning, or as we’ll call it intelligent messaging, for the Government of Canada (GoC).
In the video below, jp and Alasdair describe several potential use cases for the use of “intelligent messaging” in the Government of Canada. They go on to discuss the importance of user experience design (UX) in the implementation of Artificial Intelligence interfaces and their partnership with Automat (www.automat.ai) – a successful Canadian Montreal-based “conversation-as-a-service” platform provider.
Interested in working with us?
Contact us to talk about:
Defining and identifying the use cases for the pilot;
Providing an innovative team to do a pilot; and,
Sorting out issues like procurement, cloud strategy and privacy issues.
Articles referenced in the video:
Bots, the next frontier (economist.com)
- Forrester Predicts Investment in Artificial Intelligence will Grow 300% in 2017 (forbes.com)
- How L’Oreal is exploring AI-powered chat (strategyonline.ca)
- L’Oreal to launch its first beauty services on Messenger (finance.yahoo.com)
- AI Won’t Change Companies Without Great UX (hbr.org)
- The Distribution of Users’ Computer Skills: Worse Than You Think (nngroup.com)
Articles about Automat:
Additional reference material:
Emma – An example of a public sector intelligent messaging tool (uscis.gov)
Artificial Intelligence, UX & The Future of Findability (spydergrrl.com)
Bus Uncle – Singapore’s pioneer bots (medium.com)
2016 will be the year of conversational commerce (medium.com)
Conversational Design Essentials: Tips for Building a Chatbot (smashingmagazine.com)
21 bot experts make their predictions for 2017 (venturebeat.com)
- Stats, conclusions, and things that we learned from 30,000 searches in our bots search engine (medium.com)